Let Cape Town Bucket List take you on a once in
Seal Snorkeling Trip Package
ALL YEAR (depending on the weather)
01 | SNORKEL WITH SEALS R650pp
- All Gear
- Hot Drinks and Snacks
on the boat
(excludes R200 for Go Pro Rental)
02 | COME FOR THE RIDE R200pp
Not keen to get in the water but would like to come and watch your friends and family snorkel? You're more than welcome to join us on the boat.
MONDAY - SUNDAY*
MORNING TRIP | 10:00
AFTERNOON TRIP | 12:30
- Introductions early morning/afternoon
- Gear Check and Wetsuit Fitting
- Short training session
- Let's go snorkeling!
- Hot Drink and Snacks on the boat
* SAFETY FIRST. The trip is weather dependent. Weather assessed on day as activity cannot be performed in dangerous or bad weather. See cancelation policy below.
NEED TO KNOW
- Age restriction: 18 unless accompanied by an adult (min age 10)
- Not more than 10 passengers on the boat
- Don't worry. There's never been a shark spotted.
- Water temp varies from 10°C to 15°C
- The trip is weather dependent. Weather assessed on day as activity cannot be performed in dangerous or bad weather.
- Lifejackets provided
- Dress Code: Casual - Beach
- Bring your swimwear and a towel
- If you are prone to motion sickness - we recommend you take motion sickness tablets before the trip
- Must sign waiver
Terms and Conditions apply
Cancellation by client within 48 hours 50% fee charged.
Cancellation by client within 24 hours or no-show full fee charged.
Cancellation by client prior 48 hours 10% admin fee charged.
If we cancel because of unsafe weather, we try to do that 24 hours before arrival. Full refund will be given, it will take -/+ 7 working days to complete. Cape Town Bucket List covers all bank charges.
Hout Bay (Afrikaans: Houtbaai, meaning "Wood Bay") is a lively coastal town 20km from Cape Town central known for its scenic views, the best fish and chips and the neighbourhood's most loved market.
From here we will take you to Duiker Island, home to 10 000 fur seals, where we will observe and swim with these friendly creatures in their natural habitat.
THE CAPE FUR SEAL
The Cape Fur Seal (also known as the brown fur seal / African fur seal) is the largest and strongest fur seal weighing between 100 - 300kg.
They are very friendly and curious in the water and enjoy human interaction, known as the puppies of the sea.
Snorkeling is a great way to observe our beautiful underwater life without all the extensive training and complicated equipment required for scuba diving.
We will provide the wetsuit, mask. snorkel and fins as well as a short training session to make sure you are comfortable with the mask and snorkel.
Call Us 082 497 8797
Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Address Harbour Rd, Hout Bay, Cape Town, 7806. We are located in Hout Bay Boatyard inside Hout Bay harbour.